BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Friday, September 15, 2017

Release Boost For BURNING BRIGHT By Morgan Campbell


Burning Bright
The Starlight Falls Series#1
By Morgan Campbell
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 18, 2017



Caitlyn
Coming home is supposed to be a fresh start. Away from the man determined to make my life a living hell, I didn’t count on Charlie showing up, and making my heart beat faster. Now, he’s the only man who can protect the very heart he broke.

Charlie
I tried to stay away; to get her out of my mind. But the second she comes home, my whole world is turned around. She’s hiding secrets, telling lies, and the only way to protect her is to confront her past, to save our future.

Returning home isn’t as easy as Caitlyn thinks. Someone won’t let her forget. Someone is out for revenge at any cost. As flames are rekindled, Caitlyn must battle more than one kind of fire to stay alive, and fight for the life she was always meant to have.

Goodreads



Purchase Links:
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


~ Excerpt ~

I’ve been watching, listening, planning for this moment for a while. It’s come sooner than I’d anticipated, but the thrill of everything gets my blood flowing. Excitement fuels my motives and right now, it’s giving me a trigger-happy finger.
I feel my phone vibrate in my pants pocket, so I duck behind one of the tall spruce bushes and fetch my phone. I look at the name and hit ignore right away. I’m in no mood to speak to Uncle right now, and the second he finds out that I went against his wishes, I’m dead meat. I better make this count before I make my big move.
I step back from the bushes and slowly make my way to the other side of the house, angling my head until I see shadows moving behind the drawn curtains. I can’t figure out which shadow belongs to which Walker, but at this point, I don’t care.
I take in a deep breath, centering myself before I reach back for the gun. The metal feels right, in my hands. Heavy, but sturdy. I position myself accordingly, my legs preparing my body to run. I aim toward the window, and pull the trigger. I take off running, shooting until all I hear is clicking. And screaming.
Lots and lots of screaming.
~~~ Other books by Morgan Campbell ~~~


Grayson: A Bully Novel
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

Finn: A Bully Novella
Goodreads ~ Amazon US : AU : CA : UK


Morgan lives in the south of Texas, going back and forth from Austin and Houston, with her husband. When she’s not writing, she can usually be found with her nose stuck in a book, cooking, baking, crocheting, and causing a general ruckus with her friends and family! Filled with an overactive imagination at a young age, she began writing her thoughts down in a journal, and the rest, as they say, is history.

~Connect With Morgan~






No comments: